CLUES AND SOLUTIONS
Clues to the different enigmas.
Sant Julià de Lòria - Clues to the enigma
– Each of the lines passing through the character’s eye points to a letter.
– You can use a straight object to see the direction of each of the lines.
– Put the letters in order to find a number.
Sant Julià de Lòria - Answer
– The code is: 100
Escaldes - Engordany - Clues to the enigma
– You have to use «yes» or «no» to find out the code.
– Use the line dividing «yes» and «no» by placing it on top of the Roman numerals.
– When dividing the Roman numerals in two, the top part, that is, the «yes» part, is key.
– By dividing the Roman numerals in half, the upper part forms different Roman numerals.
Escaldes - Engordany - Answer
– The code is: 542
Encamp i Pas de la Casa - Clues to the enigma
ENIGMA ON THE LEFT:
– You have to overlap the lines to find out the code.
– The overlapping lines form letters.
– Draw the lines exactly where they meet.
– When all the lines are joined together, three numbers can be read.
ENIGMA ON THE RIGHT:
– You must find one detail common to all the numbers.
– The detail is in the shape of the numbers.
– There are numbers that have holes in them and others that do not.
– You have to add up holes, not numbers.
– To find the code, add up all the holes in the numbers above each of the question marks.
Encamp i Pas de la Casa - Answer
– Enigma on the left, the code is: 967
– Enigma on the right, the code is: 324
Canillo - Clue to enigma
– Each numerical sequence hides only one answer.
– All the numbers in the margins of the image must be joined together with a line in the order indicated in each of the sequences.
– When the numbers are joined together according to the sequences, a number is drawn.
Canillo - Answer
– The code is: 652
Ordino - Clues to teh enigma
– Below the logo in the image there are three symbols that are repeated in the background of the image and are key.
– One of the symbols contains the other two symbols: triangle and circle.
– If all symbols with circles are selected and joined with a line, they make up a number.
– The same must be done with the other two symbols.
Ordino - Answer
– The code is: 965
La Massana - Clues to the enigma
– The shapes on the right and left of the image can be joined together.
– If the image were folded in half, the shapes would make up numbers.
– Each of the shapes makes up a number.
– The order is top to bottom.
La Massana - Answer
– The code is: 835
Andorra la Vella - Clues to the enigma
– Shapes are key.
– In the background of the shapes are hidden numbers. Some of them are missing a small part.
– The shape indicates the order. If you look closely you will see that they are letters (A, B, C).
– The numbers are written in dark pink and the empty parts of the numbers in light pink.
– You have to arrange the hidden numbers in the order A, B, C.
Andorra la Vella - Answer
– The code is: 523